When it comes to shaping the minds and spirits of young women, success takes long-lasting commitment. That’s why Cathedral needs steady, loyal support from alumnae who have been shaped by the values learned at Cathedral, and who have contributed to the foundation upon which it continues to build.
Please consider becoming a Sustaining Giver. Join online now. By providing recurring monthly donations to Cathedral, you make a big difference over the course of a single year. Here’s how your support adds up:
- $10 a month = $120 per year: Adds a CPR training manikin to our healthcare lab.
- $20 a month = $240 per year: Purchases uniforms for three low-income students.
- $30 a month = $360 per year: Brings a powerful new microscope to our biology department.
- $50 a month = $600 per year: Allows for bus transportation so students can attend an experiential learning field trip.
- $100 a month = $1,200 per year: Covers one student's robotics competition set.
Benefits of Becoming a Sustaining Giving...
- It’s Your Faith in Action Every Time You Give.
For a small upfront expense, you will be making a big difference in the lives of our students. Recurring gifts will continuously support vital initiatives and programs specifically designed to promote our values and strengthen our faith community. Simply choose an amount that works for your monthly budget.
- You will be part of a Special Group of Dedicated Donors.
Those who choose to become a Sustaining Giver are part of a special group of truly dedicated donors. Regardless of the size of the gifts, your ongoing support demonstrates your commitment to our mission and values.
- It’s Simple and Easy!
Our online registration process can take less than two minutes. As a Sustaining Giver, your generous gift is automatically charged to your credit / debit card on the 1st of each month, and you are able to cancel at any time. You will receive an annual statement each January summarizing your giving from the prior year, which you can use for tax purposes.